The mailing address and other contact information represented on the Buyer’s INVOICE will stand as the official means of contacting the Buyer as it pertains to this agreement.
It is agreed that sales are made exclusively on the terms and conditions contained herein. MudBots (“Seller") agrees to sell and (“Buyer”) agrees to buy equipment per the terms set forth below.
The product description is represented in the INVOICE and will stand as the only representation of what is being purchased. Despite any discussions during the purchase process, promotional materials, catalogs, Videos, online images, web representations, conversations and correspondence as part of the sales process, Buyer acknowledges that he/she has read the invoice and the description on the same is the accurate representation of what is being purchased.
- The sale price is represented in the Buyers INVOICE.
- Prices represented online and quoted on Buyers invoice reflect a given 20% discount off the Sellers standard list price. The discounted price is subject to on time payment of any balance payments as well as compliance to the terms of this agreement. Buyers failure to comply with on-time payment and terms will result in the cancelation of the discounted price at which time Seller will re-invoice the Buyer at the higher standard price reflecting a 20% increase.
- All machine purchases will require a 50% deposit at signing with the balance due before goods are shipped from Sellers facility. Exceptions are not extended to Universities or Charity Organizations regardless of their internal policies or other regulations.
- 3D printing of Mortar and non-aggregate mixes is time sensitive. The equipment being sold is guaranteed to distribute the material as designated, but no guarantee can be made to the various issues related to mortar mixes that are not measured and consistent.
- Mortar that is too wet will not stack and set appropriately. Mortar that is too dry will not run through the pump.
- Mortar with liquid or powder curing aren’t recommended if not properly supervised and will harden in the printer supply hose, mixer and pump resulting in damage that is not covered under warranty Hoses are not a warranty item. Buyer should always have additional hoses on hand.
- Printing outside with weather elements such as wind, rain, snow and clouds will affect the slump of the mix and will need to be accounted for to guarantee the accuracy of your print.
- The published printer pricing is for a non-aggregate mortar printer unless specified otherwise. Geopolymer and aggregate systems are available but not included in this purchase unless specifically stated in the purchase invoice.
The Operation Manual will be provided by electronic PDF.
Seller accepts payment by Company Check, Money Order or Wire. CREDIT CARDS, ACH Payments, PURCHASE ORDERS AND OR LENDER NOTES, CREDIT CARD CHECKS, ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Payment by Wire
Acct: MUDBOTS Distributing, LLC
Bank: Central Bank
Address: 801 S. Pleasant Grove Blvd. Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Bank ABA: 124300327
Payment by Check
Pay to: MUDBOTS Distributing, LLC
930 West 410 North, Building #100
Lindon, Utah 84042 USA
Ph 800 733 2302
Fx 801 285 6000
- NO INVOICE WILL BE SUBMITTED FOR BALANCE.
- Seller will notify Buyer about Balance payment once the goods are 5 days from completion. It is imperative that Buyer be able to coordinate payment and arrange shipping on time.
- Buyer acknowledges that if payment is not received on time, and or if shipping has not been arranged on time, they will be responsible for storage fees.
- Please notify Seller by email with a copy of the wire or check, once sent so our accounting department can help expedite this order.
- Before applying for a loan or lease for this equipment, Buyer should be aware that some lending institutions will not fund part or all of the payment until the equipment is delivered and has been set up and running.
- Buyer should verify the lending terms of their respective entity before attempting to secure funding to ensure that they are not contrary to the payment requirements of this agreement.
- Buyer acknowledges that 6 “full working days” will be required to deposit and receive notice that funds have cleared from the time a check is received from the Buyer. Please do not request that this time be reduced or ignored.
- Note that this condition is not subject to any declaration on the part of Buyer’s bank that the funds have been released but rather an acknowledgment from Seller’s bank that the funds have cleared.
To secure Buyer’s balance payment, Seller hereby retains, and the Buyer hereby grants to Seller a purchase money security interest in the products sold by Seller to the Buyer, until such indebtedness has been corrected by the Buyer in full.
- Stock machines are machines that are in stock and sitting on the Seller’s floor at the time of purchase.
- Stock machines are available for pickup at MUDBOTS Utah Facility.
Accessories, Options & Functionality
- The build time will take approximately 90 days before being available for pickup at MudBots Utah Facility
- The time frame begins following receipt of the signed INVOICE and receipt of cleared funds for the DEPOSIT. The production time will be subject to delays resulting from US and International holidays as well as 3rd party parts availability.
Buyer acknowledges that he/she has reviewed the available accessories and is familiar with the options or customizations that may be available for their specific purchase. If Buyer wants any added features, accessories or customization, they need to make sure the same is represented in their invoice before signing.
If Buyer intends to inspect their machine or receive training before pickup, they must note the same at the time of purchase as the time must be allotted in the production schedule. If for any reason the Buyer is unable to attend training or send someone to attend the training and inspection within 7 days of notice, they agree to pay the balance until such time as they can schedule the same.
- If the Buyer is unable to schedule the Utah inspection or fails to pay the balance within 7 days of notice, the Buyer agrees to pay daily storage fees of 300.00 a day
- If Buyer fails to inspect and or pay for the balance after 60 days of notice, the Seller has the right to retain Buyer's deposit and cancel the order without any obligation or reimbursement.
Buyer may waive their right to inspection prior to shipment but in so doing assumes all liability in the event the equipment is damaged or lost during transit and or is not operational upon receipt at Buyer’s place of business. All machines are bench checked before shipping to warrant that they are in good working condition.
Testing & Training
Buyer is encouraged to view and test goods before shipping is arranged.
Shipping From Seller to Buyer
- Buyer is responsible for shipping costs from Seller’s designated warehouse to Buyer’s place of business. Buyer will need to arrange shipping service. Seller will provide all pertinent shipping information necessary to secure shipping.
- Seller does not accept "Shipping Collect"' terms.
- Once Buyer’s shipping company removes the equipment from Seller’s facility, all risk of loss or damage to the Products shall pass to the Buyer.
Bill of Lading
- BILL OF LADING ("BOL") must be received from BUYER one work day (24 hours) before the truck is to arrive. Seller will not accept BOL documents from Buyers shipping company or shipping agent.
- Often time the BOL is sent as an attachment which can easily be recognized as junk mail so make sure to contact Seller after emailing or faxing to verify receipt.
- If BUYERS truck does not arrive between 1pm and 4pm Seller will not load or unload trucks. If additional fees are incurred, Buyer accepts responsibility for the same.
- If the machine is above 8000 lbs special equipment will need to be coordinated for loading which requires coordination between the Buyer and the seller and is subject to availability of a oversize forklift from a 3rd party. See more information in LARGE MACHINE COORDINATION section.
- The name on the BOL must be the same as the name on the invoice for which the machine was purchased. In addition to the BOL the driver will need to have Sellers Access Document upon arrival.
- The BOL is a legal document that that binds the Buyer to the terms and policy of their shipping company. The Buyer acknowledges that they have read the conditions of the BOL before sending the same to the Seller and hereby authorize the Seller to sign the BOL on their behalf.
- The Bill of Lading is a document that is provided by shipping companies and or shipping brokers. Most all BOL's reference MUDBOTS as the SHIPPER and universally attempt to bind the shipper to additional liabilities, terms and conditions that conflict with the TERMS OF PURCHASE which Buyer has agreed to.
If the BOL is not signed by the Seller, Trucking companies will not pick up your goods for shipment. Consequently, Seller agrees to sign the BOL on behalf of the Buyer regardless of the terms but by doing so, Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Seller and if necessary pay for any legal fees and protection to protect Seller from any Liability or loss resulting from the signing of this document.
Weight & Dimensions
- You can find your weight and dimensions on your invoice.
- Machine weight is not exact and may vary by plus or minus 15%
- The weights stipulated on the website, do not include additional accessories or other components that can be included with a machine.
- The purchase price of the Machine does not include palletizing or a wood crate unless specifically stated on the Invoice. The cost for pallets or wood crate packaging is different from one machine to another. If Buyer wishes to have a wood crate, they need to request and pay for the same at the time of purchase so the same can be added to the invoice before signing.
- If the pallet/wood crate is being shipped to another country and a wood treatment certificate is required at customs, the cost for wood treating will be above and beyond the cost of the crate.
- See More on crate construction below.
Monday - Friday between 1 pm and 4 pm (excluding Holidays)
- Seller has a forklift and will load the goods on Buyers truck.
- It is the shipping company’s responsibility to situate all goods beyond the back gate and secure for transport. For safety reasons, Seller will not push machines from the back of a enclosed trailer any more than 3/4 length of the forklift forks.
- Seller will not move the machine beyond loading at the rear of the trailer or truck unless the truck is a flatbed and side access is available.
Some machines are top heavy. Driver should have the necessary equipment to secure the shipment and prevent it from movement during transport. Seller is not responsible for directing the driver how to secure the machine, How to strap the machine, Where to place the machine on a trailer or truck. All liability for damage to a machine once it has been loaded on the trailer is the responsibility of the Buyer and his/her shipping company.
- For your protection, if hiring a trucking company on a LTL delivery, make sure your trucking company has the necessary forklift(s) to load and unload your machine at intermediary facilities. An appropriate forklift is one that can lift the entire load without tilting, dragging or pushing whether lifting from the side or the end.
- Crates and or machines must only be lifted if forks extend all the way through the opposite side and extending 4" beyond the structure. Attempting to lift the machine with the forks partially inserted will fracture the under body of the machine.
Driver Instructions (Access Documents)
FYI - It is a common practice for Drivers to show up with nothing more than the name of the state they are headed. Subsequently, Seller has inadvertently loaded the wrong machine and even loaded a truck that the Buyer had requested a quote from but not the truck they contracted.
- For these reasons and to insure the correct coordination of your purchase, Drivers must provide an ACCESS
DOCUMENT that is signed by the Buyer before Seller will release any equipment.
- The BOL is not an access document. The access document requires the following information:
Buyers Company Name
- If the driver arrives and attempts to pick up a machine without the right paperwork, they will be refused. Buyer
acknowledges that Seller will not be liable for any charges if the trucking company charges the Buyer for a second or
subsequent pickup fees.
FYI - If Buyer requests an approximate shipping quote at the time of purchase from seller, please bear in mind that
shipping is a volatile industry and prices will change from hour to hour. In most cases, you will get your best price
when you find a driver or company that is already going in the same direction with a near full load and enough room
for your item.
Buyer acknowledges that regardless of any approximate shipping estimates, the Seller is released from any shipping
costs, whatsoever, should the actual price exceed cost estimates.
- In the event that the Seller agrees to assist with quotes for shipping, the same is done with the buyers understanding
that whether the Seller actually contracts with the shipping company on the Buyers behalf or not, the Buyer is still
responsible for any liabilities arising out of and in the course of shipping.
- The Buyer has no knowledge concerning a shipping company’s legal compliance, insurance coverage, licensing
or specific ability to perform any type of shipping.
- Verification of all matters related to shipping are the responsibility of the Buyer whether the Seller assists in this
matter or not.
- Buyer is entitled to be present when the machine is packaged and prepared for shipping. In the event of any
accident or damage happening prior to shipment, Seller will notify Buyer right away and remedy the damage.
- If Buyer waves their right to be present as the machine is packaged and loaded for shipment, they waive any claim
for damages that are suspected to have occurred before being loaded
- If the Buyers shipping company notes any exceptions on the BOL, the driver is also responsible for taking and
providing pictures to substantiate the noted condition.
- Buyer Acknowledges that the failure of their driver to provide pictures at pickup will result in a denial of any claim.
- Driver must bring any damage to the attention of the Seller’s claims manager before loading the machine onto
his/her truck, must have the damage signed by the claims manager, Must have a copy of the Claims managers ID
and must have detailed description of damage written on the BOL.
- If the machine in mention is placed on a pallet or crate, Buyer acknowledges that the crate or pallet is not designed
with impact cushioning to handle being dropped, crushed or tipped over. Pallets and crates are not designed to be
pushed, lifted or dragged end to end. Doing so will damage the crate and the contents.
- Crates are constructed of a 3" x 3" skid runners, 1/8th" plywood siding with 1/2" plywood framing on the joints and
corners. The crate is not constructed in a way to support throw over strapping if being shipped by open flatbed trailer.
- The crate is not designed to be stackable and nothing is to be stacked on the crate during shipping.
- If the machine is packaged with horizontal of vertical runners, Forklift drivers are not to lift or block the machine in
a way that allows a forklift to attempt to lift in a manner that is contrary to the design of the runners. Once the runners
have been damaged or torn off, the machine is extremely dangerous as it is susceptible to tipping. Loading and
unloading the machine without the skids will undoubtedly result in a damaged machine upon arrival
Large Machine Coordination
- Machines of 8000 lbs or more require additional logistics time for shipping due to the size and weight, which
requires the coordination of a larger forklifts. Buyer must coordinate the schedule availability of their truck with the
Sellers availability of an oversized forklift before sending a truck.
- When the Seller has to schedule an oversized forklift, it is from a rental company on a 4 hour time frame. If the
Buyer's shipping company does not arrive when scheduled or misses their pickup time, the forklift is not necessarily
going to be available to stay over as they are generally pre-scheduled elsewhere.
- Buyer acknowledges that they will be liable for any additional costs incurred for keeping a forklift late or
rescheduling a forklift if Buyers truck does not arrive when scheduled.
- Authorization for expenses will need to be signed for before release of shipment. The rate for oversize forklift with
90" forks is 780.00 a day including pickup and drop-off charges. In some cases, if the forklift cannot be rescheduled
right away, the Buyer will need to reschedule their shipping and send over a new Bill of Lading without cost to the
- Machines that have been purchased with auto feed tables, pre delivery stands or with conveyor tables will require
an additional 48 hours for disassembly and preparation for shipping.
Claims Fees & Costs
In the event of any damage during shipping, the responsibility of filing the claim is the responsibility of the Buyer. If
Seller is asked to provide information relative to a shipping claim there is a minimum service fee of $50.00. Additional
costs relative to Claims can be seen in the “Return Material Authorization” (RMA) agreement.
- In the event of damage to the machines during shipment that is evidence of improper handling, dragging, dropping,
or being hit by a forklift in the area of any electrical components, the machine warranty will be voided until such time
as a company appointed tech can view the machine first hand to substantiate that all electrical is in proper working
condition at which point the Buyer will be given a document of warranty reinstatement.
- Scheduling a warranty re-inspection must take place no later than 14 days after damage occurs.
- All costs relative to warranty re-inspection will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Portal to Portal labor rates and
additional expenses are stipulated below.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Request Form
- In the event a machine is damaged by the Buyers shipping company and the Buyer does not take possession of
the machine, or rather requests that a machine be returned due to damage caused by anyone other than Seller, the
Buyer must complete a RMA (Return Material Authorization) request form before making arrangements for return
- If the signed RMA request has not been received before shipment arrives, Seller will not accept delivery and Buyer
accepts all responsibility for additional costs incurred.
Pictures reflect the general shape and design of each machine. Buyer acknowledges that some changes in the paint
schematic or mechanical build may occur without affecting any of the specs or performance or voiding this agreement.
The pictures and features of machines on Seller's website span a period of many years and will not necessarily reflect
the look or features of the machine you are buying. If there are questions about a machines functions, do not assume
anything. Request clarification and require the same to be stated on the invoice before purchase.
- Buyer may enjoy the benefit of warranty protection up to 2 years full parts and labor. The highest level of protection
offered in the industry. In an effort to offer an apple to apple comparison with competitor pricing, all prices on the site
reflect Seller's Standard Purchase Warranty. Buyer has the option of upgrading the purchase warranty to a (Premier
1 year) or (Premier 2 year).
- All warranties begin 7 days after the shipment date in which the machine is picked up by Buyer's shipping company
regardless of any delays in actually getting the machine set up.
- Purchase Warranty. The standard warranty provides a full year of protection for parts and parts shipping as well
as a 90 day labor guarantee. This warranty is part of the purchase price and is included in the prices represented on
- Premier 1 year warranty includes a full 12 months of protection including parts and labor for the remedy of any
encountered problems known to be the fault of the manufacturer
- Premier 2 Year Extended Warranty improves Buyers protection to a full 24 months of parts and labor protection for
defects or errors in the machine.
- Additional warranties must be stipulated on the invoice.
- In order to keep this warranty in effect, Buyer must have met its' own obligations under this Purchase Agreement,
and , (i) Provide video of machine setup and initial operation (ii) Complete and return the WARRANTY INITIATION
questionnaire within 10 days of receipt. (iii) Provide & Document regular maintenance. (iv) Promptly repair any known
issues. (iv) not made any changes to the machine, reduction of the safety features of the Product . (vi) failing to use
the right sized breaker or running the correct wire size from the breaker box. (vii) Failing to run the machine on a
dedicated line without any other equipment or draw. (viii) Failing to provide a line free from voltage plus or minus
variations from lightning or unstable supply lines.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or defects due to (i) improper or negligent handling or
overloading, (ii) the use of unsuitable operating or raw materials, (iii) defective or improper premises, chemical, electro-
chemical or electrical influences, (iv) damage during transportation.
- THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES
AND OBLIGATIONS EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABLITLY OR
FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Neither Seller nor its suppliers assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf, any other liability or
obligation, whether for direct or consequential damages, or otherwise. Further, the Buyer will not, nor permit any other
person to, alter or otherwise attempt to defeat the operation of any part or system in the equipment, which is installed
with the purpose of, or which contributes to the prevention of personal injury or the attainment of safety. The Product(s)
will be used only for the purpose(s) originally intended.
Standard Service Area
The disparity in costs to provide onsite support for a buyer that is close to an international airport versus a buyer that
is 2 hours drive from an international airport is significant. Buyer acknowledges that Seller's liability is limited to
service locations that are within the standard service area defined as 20 minutes from the closest international
airport. Buyers that are outside of the standard service area are liable for additional costs to the seller for travel
labor. Depending on the how far outside the standard service area a buyer is, additional costs may be assessed in
the event a normal 1 day service trip turns into a overnight trip because of 2 or more hours of travel time. Additional
costs can include lodging, food, rental cars, airport parking as well as additional labor for travel to and from parts
companies, machine shops or service companies.
The WARRANTY INITIATION questionnaire is a document that must be filled out within 10 days of receipt of your
machine by a licensed electrician. The document is a series of questions relating to your machine and the electrical
performance of your machine when new. The data collected stands as a benchmark to be used at a later date in the
event of any diagnostics issues.
Buyer’s Remedies and Damages
Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any action or omission of Seller, are expressly limited to having Seller, at its'
option, either repair or replace at the Buyer’s place of business or in Seller’s own shop any defects.
The first step to any service call is to attempt to diagnose the problem over the phone with supporting pictures and
video. In the event of any defect, the Buyer is responsible to provide Seller with accurate information relevant to the
machine in an attempt to remotely diagnose any issues. Seller will send a written questionnaire and Buyer agree to
complete the same as a starting point for any technical issues.
- Buyer acknowledges that the standard warranty, which comes with prices listed online, is a base warranty where
the Buyer is obligated to assist with the diagnostics of technical issues. The standard warranty is offered as a means
of maintaining lower price options for those who have the technical where with all to assist with unforeseen issues. .
Under the standard warranty, Buyer agrees to provide a qualified individual that is comfortable and capable of assisting
with requested tests and feedback as well as, but not limited to: removing panels, testing electrical connections, testing
hydraulic issues, removing motors, uploading software, removing and reinstalling machine components, and providing
necessary pictures, videos and feedback in the process of narrowing technical issues and discovering solutions.
- In the event of any technical issues, Seller will send a diagnostics questionnaire which Buyer agrees to complete
and return as a first step in resolving the issue. It is imperative that the Buyer diligently follow Sellers instructions in
an effort to eliminate potential causes of the error. Tests need to be performed in the order in which Seller instructs to
allow Seller's technician to verify that tests were performed correctly.
- If a test is skipped or not performed correctly, Seller may miss the true cause resulting in days of additional pursuits
in the wrong direction.
- Seller is helpless to assist Buyer in any diagnostics situation if Buyer is unwilling to honestly assist in following
diagnostics procedures and providing truthful feedback.
- In the process of assisting Buyer for any machine issue, if it becomes evident that the Buyer made misleading
statements or failed to follow and report on diagnostic procedures, The Buyer acknowledges liability for any losses
incurred by the Seller, including but not limited to labor, Shipping of parts, shipping of equipment as well as flight,
travel and housing expenses if any.
- If the Buyer is not familiar enough with the mechanical assistance obligations listed above or is unwilling to hire
outside help to assist with Buyers obligations, then the Buyer is encouraged to purchase an upgraded warranty by
which the Seller assumes more liability for remote assistance.
Buyer will need to have a digital multi tester as well as basic hand tools to assist Seller's technicians in performing
- Service labor in Buyer’s plant, under the standard warranty, will be free of charge for three (3) months from the
date of shipment. Service is deemed to be based on a normal 8 hour day, Monday through Friday;
- Service Calls - Unless an extended warranty is stipulated on the original purchase invoice, after a period of ninety
(90) days from the date of pickup from Sellers facility, an hourly rate and an hourly travel time charge portal to portal
is $125.00, plus related travel and living expenses, if any, shall be paid by the Buyer for servicing and repairs made
by the Seller. Seller reserves the right to determine whether the repairs and/or service are to take place at Seller's or
- If Remote Onsite Service becomes necessary, Buyer will be required to sign an agreement of understanding which
represents the terms of service.
Any and all claims against Seller for any loss or damages, including but not limited to loss or damage arising out of
the failure of the Product(s) or parts to operate for any period of time, inconvenience, or economic loss or loss of
profits, or general, direct, immediate, special indirect, incidental or consequential damages or loss, commercial loss
or any other loss or damage, whether arising from the negligence of Seller or from any other cause whatsoever, are
expressly waived and excluded.
Depending on the specifications or Buyers concrete and concrete reinforcing, larger machines may require some site
prep before operating. Buyer releases Seller from any liability in the event of site damage.
- Depending on the size of your machine you may need to pre-arrange a larger forklift to safely unload the machine.
- Always have plenty of help available to assist with the movement of the machine to avoid hitting or dropping
- Machines are treated with a light coat of oil to protect from the collection of moisture and other corrosions. Upon
receipt, operator should wipe down the entire machine using a cotton cloth and detergent cleaner. Do not use
chemicals that can damage the paint for cleaning.
- Incorrect wiring will damage the motherboard, control panel and other electrical components and may cause other
mechanical failures which will not be covered by Seller. The use of proper transformers, breakers and wire size will
affect the life and functionality of the machine.
- Buyer agrees that the Machine will be wired to the correct size breaker and the wire used from the breaker to the
machine will be the correct gauge for the distance of the run.
- Buyer agrees to provide a direct dedicated line for the machine service. No other machines or draws are permitted
on the line.
- Initial setup of the Product(s) must be performed by a licensed electrician at the expense of the Buyer to validate
Non Warranty Items
Buyer acknowledges that seller will not be liable for:
- Hose from pump to print head
- Pump rotor block
- Seller will provide complete 2 day orientation and training at their Utah facility.
- If Buyer requests onsite assistance for setup or training, Seller will provide the same at $1,000.00 per day (portal
to portal) plus airfare. Daily rate covers hotel, rental car, food and labor.
- Unless specifically stated by the seller in writing, setup costs and onsite training are not included in the product’s
- If Buyer requests onsite training or setup, they will be required to sign a "Remote Service Agreement" which outlines
the terms of service.
- If Buyer requests and pays for onsite training, Seller still requires that the machine be paid in full before being
shipped to the Buyers location.
- Buyer agrees to provide transportation to and from the airport as well as to and from the hotel if staying overnight.
- Buyer agrees to provide necessary equipment to move and lift the machine. Buyer will have electrical in place and
ready for hookup with a junction box that is within 5' from the machine. Buyer will also provide essential tools other
than Seller's basic hand tools which he will bring.
- Buyer will also need to have mix material ready as well as workers to run the mixing and printing.
- Training dates are generally not a problem however, Buyer acknowledges that the Seller has two trainers and
scheduling is always done on a first come basis.
- Buy signing this agreement, Buyer acknowledges acceptance of additional terms represented in the "Remote
Holidays & Scheduling
- Buyer acknowledges that Production times and shipping will be effected by Holidays throughout Asia as well as
USA. Customer Service, Scheduling for onsite training or pickup from MUDBOTS facility is also contingent on USA
- MUDBOTS will be closed from Dec 23rd - Jan 2nd each year.
- Most replacement parts are shipped same day following notice of order. If any part is not in stock at the time of an
order, Buyer will have the right to order the same from its' international suppliers. Orders weighing less than 10 lbs
will be shipped by economy air unless Buyer chooses to pay for a faster shipping method. Orders weighing more than
10 lbs will be shipped by sea.
- Replacement parts are warranted for defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days or the
remaining life of the original manufacturer’s warranty, whichever is greater of the two.
- In-warranty parts will be invoiced to Buyer. However, full credit against such invoices will be issued if defective
parts are returned to Seller within thirty (30) days of date of invoice. No credit will be allowed for defective parts
returned after thirty (30) days. Transportation costs for the return of in-warranty parts to Seller are the responsibility
Non - Stock Parts
- Seller does not stock metal control boxes, and panel covers or other metal chassis pieces that are fabricated as
part of the machine construction. Items such as these if damaged.
- Internal parts that are associated to the mechanical makeup of 3rd party parts such as motors, pumps and electrical
components are not stocked and in most cases are unavailable. The components can be purchased as a complete
unit but individual internal parts may not.
- Replacement chassis parts will arrive in primer color. The Buyer bears responsibility for color matching and painting
- Most motors can be serviced or repaired locally in the event of a motor malfunction. If Buyer has a motor related
problem, it is agreed that Seller may locate a local service company to test and if necessary, to make repairs. Buyer
agrees to remove and reinstall the motor once repaired. ( see Third Party terms below)
Seller is a manufacturer and distributor of many different types of machines and equipment. Some machines are
manufactured in USA, Mexico, China, Japan and Korea. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has the right to manufacture
any machine purchase on its own or contract all or part of the manufacturing from any of its current OEM Suppliers
domestic and abroad.
- Regular maintenance is essential to the life of the printer. Failure to maintain the machine may result in damage
which will not be covered under warranty. Maintenance records need to be kept and provided upon request in the
event of a warranty issue. Maintenance records need to include:
Date of maintenance, Time of Maintenance, Name of maintenance worker , Maintenance performed.
- Areas of Maintenance that need to be checked every 240 running hours or every 3 months, whichever occurs first, include:
Grease zerk fittings, Verify position sensors are functioning correctly, Insure that dust and debris is not collecting on
the electrical connections, linear rails - electrical components – motion controller and drivers, make sure cabinet fans
and component fans are working correctly if any, keep the machine reasonably clean, verify that chassis covers are
not open and are snug to the machine.
Regulations of Safety
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to properly train their operators in the safe use of this machine before allowing
anyone to begin operation. The operation manual should be read by each user before use.
- General safety regulations can differ from state to state. Seller makes no guarantee that the equipment being sold
meets all safety regulations.
- Machines that come with safety light curtains require periodic maintenance to ensure that lights are adjusted in a
way that allow the lights to communicate. If the lights are not adjusted correctly, the safety function will not work which
could result in injury. Safety lights need to be set up initially and tightly secured to prevent movement. Buyer should
implement a daily inspection of safety features before use. Buyer releases Seller from any liability resulting from
Buyers failure to set the lights up correctly and insure that they are in proper working condition at all times.
Release of injury Liability
- Before signing this agreement, Buyer should be certain of all state and federal regulations concerning machinery
of this style and design. It is the Buyers responsibility to request additional safety features, if necessary, to meet the
regulations of their state so they can be added at the time of purchase.
- Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless from all liabilities arising out of operator or bystander accidents,
injury or death.
- Buyer agrees to perform daily testing and maintenance necessary to insure that the machine is operating correctly
and does not pose a danger to the operator or bystanders. If a machine is acting irregular for any reason, staff must
be trained to stop use immediately until the machine can be inspected and insured to be running in a safe appropriate
3rd Party Service Work
Too often 3rd party companies try to take advantage of work for Sellers and Buyers. They also have a tendency to
pitch one company against the other in a way that causes tension and mistrust. Both parties agree to manage
service work in a way that will protect the parties from runaway bills and unnecessary work.
Both Parties agree that the work performed by 3rd party service companies must be performed under the following
terms. The terms here stated are for the protection of the Seller and Buyer.
- Prior to arriving at Buyers place of business, the Tech needs to contact Seller so the scope of work can be explained
in a way that will allow the tech to bring the most common replacement parts to avoid the need for a second trip.
- Tech will be asked to text Seller when they arrive and also when they leave for billing purposes.
- Seller is required to provide a worker that will record the work being performed as a record for the service as well
as a means to help Seller understand what steps were taken in the event more diagnostics are needed. If the work
can be captured with enough detail to use a tripod, the same may be used, The Buyers employee or Tech is
responsible for showing close ups of any problem areas as well as the screen readings for voltage results, pressure
results of any other tool used for measure.
- The video will be uploaded for Sellers review within 4 hours of work completion
- Once the problem is identified, the tech must text Seller with a repair quote that needs to be accepted in writing
before moving forward with the work.
- Buyer acknowledges that if their place of business is outside the city center or in a remote location that the potential
cost for service work or 3rd party support services increasingly more expensive and is outside the scope of what Seller
provides. Consequently, Buyer agrees that in the event of service calls, Seller will not be liable for travel time costs to
and from Buyers place of business that exceed 30 minutes each way. Before singing this agreement, Buyer should
be certain of all state and federal regulations concerning machinery of this style and design. It is the Buyers
responsibility to request additional safety features, if necessary, to meet the regulations of their state so they can be
added at the time of purchase.
- Buyer will need to provide faxed copies of invoices and allow for 14 working days for reimbursement of 3rd party
- In the event of any disputes between Seller and 3rd party service companies, Buyer agrees to provide written
statements that can be used in legal proceedings without cost to Seller.
Seller will provide 10 sample drawings at no cost to the Buyer for training and diagnostics purposes.
- The specific costs and time frames represented in this agreement concerning parts availability, shipping and labor
rates do not apply for machines shipped or moved outside the continental United States whether shipped or move by
the seller or the Buyer.
- Sales prices for machines and parts do not include any duties, tariffs or taxes that may be imposed by international
customs when the same is shipped to their country. All tariffs, taxes or duties will be paid by the Buyer.
- If a machine is moved from the address represented on the signed purchase agreement outside the country,
additional costs for warranty shipping and service will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
- It must be understood that the necessary language for diagnostics and service is English. Buyer acknowledges
that they are responsible in all cases to provide a English speaking individual who can translate in a technical sense,
all communications necessary. Failure to do so will result in the Sellers inability to provide support and or technical
- Once this agreement has been signed by the Buyer, the Buyer may not at any time thereafter cancel the order
unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
- Failure of Seller to complete any order on time beyond the potential delays noted in these terms will not constitute
a right to cancel. Delays beyond those noted in the terms will result in a discount of the amount still owed of 2% per
- Changes to a order after the signing of invoice will result in additional delays and change of delivery date.
- If Seller is unable to complete an order or any part of an order is unable to be completed according to the terms
and specifications of the invoice, The Seller will have the right to remedy the issues at hand and Buyer agrees to allow Seller the appropriate time for such remedy based on the current production schedule of the Seller. If Seller elects to
wave the right to remedy and chooses at his sole discretion to refund the Buyer , Buyer agrees that they remain liable
for other pieces of equipment that were purchased and are not in question.
- In the event of a cancellation or failure to pay any pending balance by Buyer shall, without limiting any rights it may
have against Buyer, retain all sums paid by Buyer.
Default or Collections
- In the event the Buyer fails to pay balances on time, fails to make payments on time or defaults any term of this
agreement, the discounted pricing will be rescinded, and Buyer agrees to pay the full list price as represented above.
- If collections become necessary, Buyer agrees to reimburse Seller for all administrative costs, collection fees, court
costs and legal fees necessary in the collection process.
Seller has spent more than a decade developing a reliable supply chain of techs, suppliers and trusted factories all
around the world. This information is what sets the Seller apart from competing companies. Buyer acknowledges that
Seller suppliers and factories are proprietary and will not be disclosed before or after purchase.
Neither party will be in default in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement if such performance is
prevented or delayed because of war, hostilities, revolution, civil commotion, riot, strike, labor dispute, lack or failure
of transportation facilities, failure of equipment, lack of necessary products or materials, epidemic, fire, wind,
earthquake, storm or flood, application of any law, order, proclamation, regulation or ordinance of any government, or
customs/TSA inspections or of any subdivision thereof, because of acts of God or for any other cause, whether similar
or dissimilar to those enumerated, that is beyond the reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of the
party whose performance is affected.
No Implied Waivers
The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provision hereof shall not affect
in any way the right to require such performance at any later time nor shall the waiver by either party of a breach of
any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of such provision
Captions & Section References
Captions of the sections and subsidiary sections of this Agreement are included for reference purposes only and are
not intended to be a part of the Agreement or in any way to define, limit or describe the scope or intent of the particular
provision to which they refer.
Masculine, feminine and neuter terms shall be interchangeable (and shall include a corporation, a partnership, or
another entity), and shall be singular and plural, where the context makes a change of gender or number appropriate.
The grievance provision is to establish a formal mechanism for the professional resolution of disputes that may arise
between Buyer and Seller. The Grievance provision is a necessary provision due to the advent of social media and
other online means that are frequently embraced by individuals, who in the moment are disgruntled without any due
process or protection by law for which damages are impossible to calculate.
In the event of any Grievance, both parties submit to conduct themselves in a professional manner by: (1st) notifying
the other party in writing and providing reasonable time for remedy or reply. (2nd) if remedy is not satisfactory, request
can be made for binding mediation. (3rd) if mediation is not acceptable to both parties by a mutually agreed mediator,
then either party may move forward with binding arbitration as represented below. The decision of arbitrator will be
the final decision which both parties agree to respect without prejudice, defamation or libel.
The parties acknowledge that this Agreement shall take effect upon execution by Seller at its offices in, Utah. The
parties further acknowledge that the mutual performance hereof by Seller and Buyer constitutes a substantial contract
with that State. Accordingly, the parties invoke the protection of the laws of Utah with respect to the protection of their
rights and enforcement of their obligations hereunder and they mutually stipulate that this Agreement is in all respects
(including, but not limited to, all matters of interpretation, validity, performance and the consequences of breach) to
be construed, governed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Utah. Buyer acknowledges that the City of Salt
Lake City in the state of Utah has complete jurisdiction over this agreement and all business dealings by and between
The parties agree to use every reasonable effort to settle any dispute or disagreement between them relative to this
Agreement by amicable means and if appropriate utilize assistance of their respective chief executive officers and not
to resort to legal action unless and until the parties have in good faith attempted to settle such dispute or disagreement
in the foregoing manner. If this method of resolution should have proved to be impracticable or unsuccessful, any
controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be submitted to and be finally resolved by
arbitration pursuant to the provisions of the United States Arbitration Act (9 US C. SECTION 1 ET SEQ.), to be
conducted by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), with such arbitration to be held in Salt Lake City, Utah in
accordance with the AAA's Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect. Judgment may be entered thereon in any
court of competent jurisdiction if necessary.
Neither Party nor any employee, agent, or representative of the same will at any time after the signing of this
agreement, through any medium, either orally or in writing, including, but not limited to, electronic mail, television or
radio, computer networks or Internet bulletin boards, blogs, social media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or
other app, or website or any other form of communication, disparage, defame, impugn, damage or assail the reputation
of the other. whether by virtue of the Agreement or any of the details covered by this Agreement, except as follows:
the Parties’ counsel, immediate family, spouse, any party when such disclosure is required by a subpoena issued by
a court of competent jurisdiction, the Parties' management, officers and Board of Directors, and except as required by
law or order of court.
Buyer acknowledges that a breach of any of the terms set forth in the Disparagement Clause will seller to incur
substantial economic damages and losses of types and in amounts which are impossible to compute and ascertain
with certainty as a basis for recovery by Seller of actual damages because Buyer cannot know in advance the impact
of breach on Seller's reputation or business, nor can it readily ascertain what Seller will incur as a result. Accordingly,
if Buyer breaches any term of the Disparagement clause, he/she shall pay Seller the sum of $10,000.00 and an
additional $500.00 a day that Buyer remains in breach, which represents a fair, reasonable and appropriate estimate
thereof. The Parties further stipulate that the agreed upon sum is not a penalty, but rather a reasonable measure of
damages, based upon the parties’ experience in the Equipment industry and given the nature of the losses that may
result from breach. The agreement asserts that Seller has “sole discretion” to determine what violates the defamation
In the event of a breach, and after submission of a bill for damages, If Buyer does not pay the amounts represented
above within 30 days, Seller has the right to turn collection of the same over to a collection agency.
The parties agree and acknowledge that the Disparagement Clause or provision is a material term of this Agreement,
the absence of which would have resulted in the Seller refusing offer goods to the Buyer or entering into this
In the event of legal proceedings to cure any element of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover
as an element of cost of suit, and not as damages, reasonable attorney fees to be fixed by the court. The “prevailing
party” shall be the party who is entitled to recover his costs of suit, whether or not the suit proceeds to final judgment.
The party not entitled to recover his costs shall not recover attorney’s fees. No sum for attorney’s fees shall be counted
in calculating the amount of a judgment for purposes of determining whether a party is entitled to recover costs of
Acknowledgment of Waiver
Buyer acknowledges that by acceptance of this agreement or by acceptance of Utah Jurisdiction, he/she could be
waiving federal or state rights.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining
provisions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement along with the signed invoice supersedes and cancels any and all previous negotiations,
arrangements, offers, brochures, web-representations, videos, Agreements or understandings, if any, between the
parties hereto. The acceptance of this agreement constitutes and acceptance of the terms represented in the Remote
On-site Service Agreement.
This agreement is acknowledged as signed by the Buyer once he/she signs the invoice which acknowledges these
terms as well as by paying a deposit or payment in full. Buyer may require an originally signed copy of this agreement
for their records if they choose. If the Buyer wishes to include the "Universal Terms of Service" at the time they sign
their invoice, they should print a copy of this document and after signing the same, include two copies along with their
signed invoice and payment. Buyer acknowledges that originally signed copies of the invoice must be received before
products can be released. Once received, the Seller will sign all copies and return one copy to the Buyer.